Life Claim Notification Process
Obtain a death certificate.
Visit any of our branches with the original death certificate and notify through customer service or Financial Advisor.
Here are the different types of documents that are required to file a life claim.
- Original policy document and the original death certificate.
- Claimant's original identification document & copy (National ID or Passport).
- Deceased insured's copy of national ID or original letter of surrender of the ID.
- Proofs of Death forms - Claimant's statement (Form 43 No 1) & Physician's statement (Form 43 No 2) - supplied by us.
- Where the beneficiary is a minor, their original birth certificate is required.
- Where the beneficiary is a minor, original guardianship order from the Children's Court.
- Affidavits where names or dates of birth differ.
- Letters of administration and confirmation of grant.
- Police abstract and post-mortem report where death was due to an accident.
- Non-Mandatory Documents - To be availed on request.
- Burial permit copy, Post-mortem report, and a doctor’s report